All about the 2019 Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle!
Dear crunchy friends!! I was able to snag this sweet bundle for an incredible price. 29 eBooks, 7 eCourses and 4 printable packs! It is an amazing e-package for any lover of essential oils, herbs, natural remedies and a natural lifestyle (like me). I have been blogging about natural living and wellness for over 2 years, and I am bummed to know I have been missing out for the last few years in the release of these awesome resources. I got mine after reviewing what all came in it, and snagged it right away for an awesome price. Now I want to help you get yours!
Where are all my crunchies at?
ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS:
Why is it called a Super Bundle?
It is called a super bundle because you get a TON OF RESOURCES for a really, I mean really, good price! E-books, E-Courses, Membership Sites, & Printables from experts and experienced people in this specific field such as health coaches, certified aromatherapists…etc are bundled together so that with just a few clicks you can get quick access to a ton of resources that are all about essential oils, herbs, natural remedies and natural beauty.
What comes in the 2019 Herbs & Essential Oils Bundle?
This Super Bundle has four main categories, you will get resources about:
Essential Oils (9 Products worth $155.95)
Herbs (11 Products worth $335.94)
Home & Beauty (10 Products worth $81.88)
Natural Remedies (10 Products worth 10 $127.37)
Are these bundles a scam?
Absolutely No. They are exactly what they claim to be. You will get all the ebooks, courses, and bonuses as they say you will and you will pay the price listed. You can decide based on the list I have provided below if this specific bundle is for you. Do you love and use essential oils? Do you want to learn more recipes and information about them? Do you like making natural remedies? Do you like cleaning your home with natural products? If this sounds like you, then this bundles is most likely for you.
Can I get a refund?
Yes, you can. They have a 30 day refund policy if you’re dissatisfied for any reason. You do have to email them to request the refund, and I’ve never tried it, but the Ultimate Bundles team is pretty good with customer service, so I fully expect that they honor this.
WHAT COMES IN THE 2019 HERBS & ESSENTIAL OILS SUPER BUNDLE
To see what exclusively comes in each of these categories keep scrolling, you will be blown away for all the resources you can get in this years Essential Oils & Herbs Super Bundle! The LAUNCH date of this bundle is on June 5 (8:00am ET) through June 10 (11:59pm ET). The PRICE of this bundle is $37.00 - can you even believe it?!? The actual value of the bundle is $701.14 (not even including the bonuses you will receive). Get a sneak peak of this years Herbs & Essential Oil Super Bundle below. Though I have categorized all the resources into 4 bundles, they are not 4 separate bundles but one whole bundle! You will be receiving a total of 40 products: 29 eBooks, 7 eCourses and 4 printable packs!
9 PRODUCTS WORTH $155.95
1. 75+ Simple Essential Oil Recipes for the Whole Family by Reeni Geiser $14.99
Learn how to create simple, non-toxic solutions for the whole family!
2. A Smart Guide to Your Essential Oils: How to Decide for Yourself Which Oils you Need and When You Need Them by Sam Howard $9.99
It’s a ton of juicy information from experts and recognised aromatherapists, organised as a reference guide, arming you with the ‘know-how’ to upgrade to a 21st Century pharmacy!
3. Essential Oils for Women's Health by Rachel Silves $9.99
Discover how essential oils can be used safely and effectively in the management of common women's health concerns.
4. Essential Oil Diffuser Recipes by Pam Farley $7.99
Recipes for every part of your day.
5. Aromatherapy Foundational Concepts by Deanna Russell $75.00
Get started using essential oils quickly, safely and effectively.
6. Essential Oil Safety Cards: The Home & Family Set by Kresha Faber $21.00
Makes it easy and convenient to reference oh-so-important safety information about 30 essential oils commonly used around the home.
7. Essential Oil Safety Sheets for Breastfeeding, Pregnancy, & Kids by Sarah Josey $5.00
Three easy to reference sheets of essential oil safety specifically during pregnancy, breastfeeding, and with young kids.
8. Simple Diffuser Blend Reference Cards by Amy Bowman $6.00
25 different recipe formula reference cards to keep right at your fingertips and use over and over again using just 10 common and affordable oils.
9. The Ultimate Essential Oils Binder by Laura Rizer $5.99
A flexible printable essential oils binder set for oils inventory, blends, DIY recipes, and more.
11 PRODUCTS WORTH $335.94
1. A Sow Simple Guide to Using Herbs for Health by Anne Gibson $4.97
This practical guide shares 11 easy ways to use culinary and medicinal herbs daily to benefit your health and wellbeing with simple steps and recipes.
2. Beginner's Guide to Herbal Medicine by Lauren Dibble $9.00
This book will give anyone - regardless of experience - the confidence to create and administer four different types of herbal remedies to themselves and their families.
3. Herb Crafting: 3 Top Herbs for Wellness & 18 Handcrafted Recipes by Stephanie Rose $4.99
Profiles three common healing herbs you can grow in your garden plus eighteen creative recipes for crafting with them.
4. Exploring Traditional Herbal Remedies in Mexico by C.E. Flores $6.99
One woman's explorations of traditional herbal remedies used in Mexico.
5. Herbs in the Bathtub: Grow Potted Herbs Wherever you Live, in Whatever Space you Have by Tessa Zundel $5.00
This book will help you start that container herb garden you've been planning by helping you pick your pot, pick your herb and learn to use it in healthy culinary and wellness recipes.
6. Simple Container Herb Gardens by Angi Schneider $7.99
Herbs can make fantastic container gardens that can be grown indoors or out. In Simple Container Herb Gardens find out which 12 herbs grow well in containers and how to grow them.
7. Ten Herbs at Home: For Cooking, Cleaning, Fragrance, Bathing and More by Karon Grieve $17.00
Teaches you everything you need to know about using herbs at home from cooking to cleaning and so much more, with fun videos too.
8. A Year of Seasonal Herbs by Kathie N. Lapcevic $47.00
Learn how to work with herbs for medicine, body products, and food in harmony with the natural seasons in which they grow.
9. Growing Culinary Herbs at Home (eCourse) by Shelle Wells $47.00
Teaches you how to grow 15 culinary herbs in your own home garden. You'll harvest them at their peak, learn to preserve them properly, and make tasty spice blends for unique meals.
10. Inspiring Botanical Drinks, Mixers, and Elixirs for a Healthier Summer: Healthy Beverages for Littles and Adults from the Garden and Hedgerow by Christine Dalziel $147.00
Students in this class will gain the skills and confidence to turn garden produce, herbs and fruit into tasty and healthy beverages for very little cost, as well as how to preserve the summer goodness so these healthy drinks can be enjoyed year-round.
11. Herbs for ADHD, Cognition, and Focus: 6 Month Intensive (Membership Site) by The Herbal Academy $39.00
With ADHD becoming an increasingly common condition in the US, this Intensive addresses this topic at the core and informs you of the many ways to use diet, lifestyle, nutrition, and herbalism to support healthy cognitive behavior and soothe discomfort.
10 PRODUCTS WORTH $81.88
1. ANTI Anti-Aging Natural Skincare Guide: Amazing Skin No Matter What Your Number by Amanda Cook $9.99
Rediscover your best skin, no matter what your age with this natural skincare guide, including recipes to make effective products at home!
2. Beat the Winter Blues: Make 'n Take Guide by Bethany McGough $6.99
Guides you in hosting a successful party with 4 recipes to help beat those winter blues!
3. DIY Natural Spa Treatments: Luxurious Herbal Skincare for Face and Body by Stacy Karen $9.95
Create your own facial steams, face masks, body wraps, bath teas, and more for an all-natural spa experience in the comfort of your own home.
4. Easy Melt & Pour Soap Recipes Using Essential Oils by Maura White $7.00
Learn how easy it is to make custom melt and pour soaps - make 12 bars in as little as one hour!
5. Essential Clean Home by Kasey Schwartz $7.00
6. Green Your Clean: Simple & All-Natural DIYs to Clean Your Home by Holly Bertone $7.99
A set of instructions for DIY non-toxic household cleaners you can easily make to help you start living a safer and greener lifestyle.
7. Herbal Salves, Oils, Butter & Balms by Heidi Villegas $10.00
Teaches you how to use healthy and safe herbs for health and beauty. You'll learn how to create beautiful herb infused oils, then turn them into wonderful skin care and health supporting salves and balms.
8. Make Your Own Affordable Natural Perfumes: Learn to Safely Use Custom Blended Essential Oils by Andrea Zahnd $9.99
Learn how to safely create your own essential oil perfumes with proper dilution rates, aroma notes and how to build your first perfume.
9. Natural Beauty from Head to Toe by Kelly Cable $6.99
Contains 21 recipes for the bath: shampoo and lotion, makeup recipes like blush and foundation, body spray recipes, facial toners, lip balm, and recipes for men like cologne and essential oil blend ideas.
10. The Best Homemade Cleaners by Julie Sellers $2.99
Learn to make homemade cleaners for the kitchen, bath, and whole house using essential oils.
10 PRODUCTS WORTH $127.37
1. CBD: Just the Facts! An Evidence Based Approach to CBD Use by Kristyn Bango $10.00
Kristyn wants you to be able to sort through the conflicting information on CBD with the facts from an evidence-based approach.
2. Cold + Flu Season: Are YOU Ready? by Carol Little R.H. $7.95
Carol shares ideas to help you to increase your personal self-reliance and knowledge to help family members with effective, herb-infused remedies to both boost immunity and prevent and treat cold + flu issues throughout the year.
3. First Aid Essential Oils for Mothers and Children by Kim Morrison $14.50
An easy touch point for all Mums who want to use essential oils in combination with their child's innate ability to heal from everyday ailments and illnesses.
4. Herbal Remedies for Cold and Flu by Natalie Vickery $12.00
Natalie will not only show you ways to nourish and build the body to prevent illness but also deal with the symptoms associated with colds or the flu.
5. Homemade Herbal Bug Spray: Four Recipes for a Safe Summer Outdoors by Lori Valentine Rose $8.00
Because every kid deserves a safe summer full of outdoor fun, this eBook has 4 homemade, all-natural, herbal bug repellent remedies to keep you and your kids safe and bug-free all summer, and instructions on how to choose a safe store-bought spray!
6. Natural Remedies for the Fall: Preparing for the Cold and Flu Season by Elaine Sheff $3.99
Learn how to use herbs and essential oils to help you stay healthy through the cold and flu season.
7. The Minimalist Natural Medicine Cabinet: Creating a Small Collection of Remedies to Meet Common Household Needs by Kristen Smith $9.95
Learn how to create a small collection of versatile, convenient remedies that will help you meet most of the wellness and first-aid needs in your home.
8. Herbal Remedy Recipes: 10 Of The Most Common Childhood Ailments by Meagan Visser $8.99
Will help you learn how to use time tested, effective herbal remedies safely when your children experience common childhood ailments.
9. More Than Weeds: 5 Common Plants to Forage for Food and Home Remedies (eCourse) by Susan Vinskofski $12.00
Wildcrafter Susan will walk alongside hesitant foragers as they gain the confidence to identify, harvest, and use several common weeds in delicious, nourishing recipes, and safe, effective home remedies.
10. The Healing Powers of Tea (eCourse) by Rosalee de la Foret $39.99
Explore the art of making herbal teas so that you can confidently rely on these natural remedies for your every day health care needs.
SO ARE YOU READY TO GRAB THIS SUPER BUNDLE, OR WHAT?
LEARN MORE AND GRAB YOUR BUNDLE HERE.