Oral Care with Young Living Essential Oils
When I bought my first Premium Starter Kit, I went on a hunt to make the most out of it. One of the first DIY projects that I made using my first set of oils was mouth wash. Here are a few simple recipes that I used:
- 2 /2 cups of filtered or boiled water (let cool)
- 2 tbs of Baking Soda
- 8 drops of Young Living Peppermint essential oil
- 4 drops of Young Living Thieves essential oil
- 5 drops of Young Living Spearmint essential oil (This oil is outside of the kit, so it is optional)
* Mix all of these ingredients in a glass or metal container.
Using the same essential oils listed above you can also make your own DIY toothpaste.
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut Oil
- 10 drops of Peppermint eo
- 10 drops of Spearmint eo
- 5 drops of Thieves eo
- 2-3 TBS of Baking Soda (Up to desire consistency)
- One pinch of salt.
* Mix all ingredients, and store in a glass or metal container. This toothpaste is normally solid and will feel drastically different than any commercial toothpaste - but it works wonders.